1) IMBA is a store that acts as a seller to help customers get the product they want. PT. IMBA KOMPUTER INDONESIA is not a Manufacturer or Distributor of the products sold. All information and policies regarding products are the rights of each vendor and distributor representative.
2) Some product images, packaging, and illustrations can change at any time without prior notice from the product manufacturer. Customers can request further information from our Customer Service.
3) IMBA strives to provide accurate information on website content. However, we do not guarantee that the information on our website is as up to date as the latest information from the product manufacturer or distributors.
4) IMBA operating hours start from Monday to Saturday at 10:00 WIB until 18:30 WIB (IMBA is operational on red dates and national holidays). Orders are processed on the same day once we have received payment confirmation before 17:00 WIB. Orders with payment confirmation after 17:00 WIB shall be sent the next day.
5) IMBA is officially only available on one site, www.imba.co.id, all information inclusive of official account numbers, telephone numbers, e-mails, and other information are all listed on the site. IMBA is responsible only for the content within the website. IMBA is not liable for any unauthorized activity or promotions that use the name IMBA from any 3rd party.
6) All transactions are carried out in accordance with the laws & legislation of the Republic of Indonesia.
7) IMBA is not responsible for any misuse of goods and services purchased. All usage of products and services that are incorrect or unlawful, benefits, norms, the applicable law shall be the buyer's responsibility since receiving the goods in question. Any losses incurred is the buyer’s responsibility.
8) It is strictly prohibited to use the IMBA name without the permission and consent of PT. IMBA KOMPUTER INDONESIA. For those who violate the sanctions imposed under applicable law in the Republic of Indonesia and compensation of at least Rp. 500,000,000 (Five hundred million Rupiah).
9) The buyer is deemed to have known and accepted any risks that may arise from the use of a product purchased in the future. Specifically for any product that has the risk of use and hereby, releases us (the Seller) of any claim on the purchased product.
10) Customer complaints on IMBA services and suggestions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org